We provide free immigration representation to families and victims of violence.
- U Visa (Victim of certain crimes)
- T Visa (Victim of human trafficking)
- VAWA (Battered spouse of USC or LPR)
- Asylum (Fear of return to home country)
- SIJS (Unaccompanied minors)
- DACA (Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals)
- Family petitions
- Green Card Renewal
- Deportation Defense
We offer free limited scope family court services for survivors of domestic violence, sexual assault, and human trafficking.
- Child Custody
- Contested Restraining Orders
- Child/Spousal Support
We offer free limited scope employment representation and advice to victims of workplace crimes.
- Wage and Hour Claims
- Harassment in the Workplace
- Wrongful Termination